Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

11 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

I just go with illegibility.

It's up to the reader to figure it out.

I can repeat the words but I can't make you understand them.

17 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

I just go with illegibility.

Well thanks to Burrow’s admittance it was real cash, some of those other LSU players are going to be upset when they find out they lost their “illegibility” 

:tongue:

23 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I had a feeling someone might notice the Burrow mention. Probably nothing, but hey, who knows?

Side Note: I do the same thing with my handwriting. It's an OCD thing, I suppose :)

I do it with my typing.  Does that count?

I think the Burrow reference was just a resume highlight--look what I did with this kid----#1 draft pick, National Champs, etc. His stock is high right now.

21 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Guilty as charged as well. I write slow as hell because if not, it's entirely illegible.

Ok, let me get this straight.  There are Saints fans that can write?

That gives me pause.  :thinking:

23 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

"Panthers fans can expect points, they can expect winning, and they can expect a lot of fun."

That got me pumped up.

Gotta admit, the idea of Cam sitting in the 4th quarter because he's already got 8 TDs on the day does make me happy. 

6 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Ok, let me get this straight.  There are Saints fans that can write?

That gives me pause.  :thinking:

Wait until you find out some of us can read too. Like me, I read good. And I got the stickers to prove it!

:omg: :tongue:

• Beer 1

On 1/16/2020 at 6:51 PM, tiger7_88 said:

Pretty much the Un-Rivera then.

This just doesn’t seem like a fair statement. It was under Rivera that this team lead the league in scoring and fun on the way to a super bowl appearance with a mediocre cast of receivers. 

your comment implies that a Rivera team couldn’t pull of such a thing. The facts are clearly not in support of that statement. 

56 minutes ago, Asurfaholic said:

This just doesn’t seem like a fair statement. It was under Rivera that this team lead the league in scoring and fun on the way to a super bowl appearance with a mediocre cast of receivers. 

your comment implies that a Rivera team couldn’t pull of such a thing. The facts are clearly not in support of that statement. 

lol... OK.

The True Believers of The Church of Ron never, ever lose the faith, poor things.

3 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

lol... OK.

The True Believers of The Church of Ron never, ever lose the faith, poor things.

don’t be ridiculous- even the most ardent supporter of Rivera as a coach was ready for change after the inconsistency of the last few years.