Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

AU-panther

Teams that could trade for Cam

For all of you armchair GMs out there, what are realistic trade possibilities for Cam? I would think it would have to be a team that thinks they are close to winning, just need a better QB.  Maybe a team with a great defense, just struggling offensively.  Maybe an organization that is looking to make a splash for their fan base.  

I'm thinking:

Chargers

Bears

Raiders

Jaguars

Tampa Bay

Who else?

• Poo 5

Tampa Bay would be my guess. 

The Titans. I feel Cam Would be great there. The Titans are built similarly to how we were in the 2015 season. 

2 minutes ago, pdub0702 said:

The Titans. I feel Cam Would be great there. The Titans are built similarly to how we were in the 2015 season. 

They have a re-emerging Tannehill. They ain't on this list. 

• Pie 2

Pretty much any team that doesn't have a top 10 QB or a guy who they feel can develop into a top 10 pick. Every off-season at least a third of the NFL would like to upgrade their starting QB.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, La Pantera said:

I don't think Chicago has the draft capital.

How much capital do you really think it will take?

They have two 2nds if I'm not mistaken.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Pretty much any team that doesn't have a top 10 QB or a guy who they feel can develop into a top 10 pick. Every off-season at least a third of the NFL would like to upgrade their starting QB.

and those 10 teams are?

If we trade him I dont think we get anything close to what we think he is worth. 

• Pie 6
  • Beer 3

Titans make the most sense to me. I don’t think a team that feels far removed from the playoffs will consider it, but a team like Tennessee that have managed to get to the AFC championship might think “we are one top 10 dynamic QB away from taking home the trophy” and while I think they’ll need more still than Cam, they might believe he’s the missing piece.

Edited by TheMostInterestingMan

Hypothetically, Chargers makes the most sense at the moment. Grab their second round pick and maybe a later round pick. We would have 2 2nd rounders at the top of the round. Much as i love cam i dont konw if anyone is giving up a first if we were to be serious about trading. 

31 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

For all of you armchair GMs out there, what are realistic trade possibilities for Cam? I would think it would have to be a team that thinks they are close to winning, just need a better QB.  Maybe a team with a great defense, just struggling offensively.  Maybe an organization that is looking to make a splash for their fan base.  

I'm thinking:

Chargers

Bears

Raiders

Jaguars

Tampa Bay

Who else?

Patriots is #1 on the list.

4 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Titans make the most sense to me. I don’t think a team that feels far removed from the playoffs will consider if, but a team like Tennessee that have managed to get to the AFC championship might think “we are one top 10 dynamic QB away from taking home the trophy” and while I think they’ll need more still than Cam, they might believe he’s the missing piece.

Titans could very well win a SB with Tannehill next month.

• Beer 1