Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raleigh-panther

Interesting 3 rd mock

If we get Derrick Brown, I'd be thrilled. He's my choice for our pick at 7 - if he makes it that far. I think he's a game changer for our defense.

Colts fans are wanting Love at pick 15. If we could get him in the 2nd and let him sit behind Cam for a year, im confident Brady could work him into a starting QB.

2 minutes ago, run-run-pass-punt said:

If we get Derrick Brown, I'd be thrilled. He's my choice for our pick at 7 - if he makes it that far. I think he's a game changer for our defense.

Derrick Brown is a stud. Don’t think he falls that far though

2 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Terrible.

Looks like a Marty draft though. Great first round pick and then meh. That right there without Cam pretty much locks us into a top 3 pick in 2021.

Jordan Love is probably the most intriguing QB to me in this draft. Hit or miss. Most likely miss, but I think for a mid round pick I wouldn't hate it. 

If tua hadn't blown out his hip I'd be excited about him, but....

Brown would be ok, but I'm more loving the idea of OT that early. 3 rounds without OL addressed has me queasy.

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

Looks like a Marty draft though. Great first round pick and then meh. That right there without Cam pretty much locks us into a top 3 pick in 2021.

I would be expecting the #1 overall pick with that draft. Painful.

Just now, Ezrider1423 said:

Derrick Brown is a stud. Don’t think he falls that far though

Easily could. There’s 7 elite guys it seems in this draft now that Tua declared and Herbert is a wild card, among others (Jones, Haskins, Ferrell and Lindstrom all went before Burns).

With Burrow and Young as no brainers, there’s five more guys who could go anywhere in 3-7. Okudah, Thomas, Jeudy, Tua and Brown. None of those guys would be a surprise to go before or at 7. I’m really glad Tua declared because that locked us in at an elite guy no matter what. This is also why Marty does well in the first. When there are 7 elite guys and you pick 7th, it’s hard yo screw it up. God forbid he draft well after that.

give me Love in the 2nd

he has all the physical tools. let Rhule and Brady develop him.