Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Hoenheim

I Traded Up for Pick 1 in this Mock Draft Sim

1 minute ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

Fromm is one of the worst QBs in this draft. Grier has more potential and it’s not remotely close 

Fromm is slightly better than Grier. Not even close. Grier is so overrated. I did not want the kid at all last year. Don’t know what the hype is. 

10 minutes ago, MMA said:

Fromm is slightly better than Grier. Not even close. Grier is so overrated. I did not want the kid at all last year. Don’t know what the hype is. 

Fromm has literally zero arm talent. People who have no idea what they are talking about will be like “he won a ton of games and is a great leader” when the reality is he has zero arm talent and very possibly is the reason UGA’s stacked rosters haven’t won a natty yet. He has no arm talent at all whereas there is plenty of film of Grier making ridiculous throws when he was at WVU. This isn’t me stanning Grier, I don’t think either ever become reliable NFL starters. But a second or third on Fromm would be a disastrous decision 

2 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

Fromm has literally zero arm talent. People who have no idea what they are talking about will be like “he won a ton of games and is a great leader” when the reality is he has zero arm talent and very possibly is the reason UGA’s stacked rosters haven’t won a natty yet. He has no arm talent at all whereas there is plenty of film of Grier making ridiculous throws when he was at WVU. This isn’t me stanning Grier, I don’t think either ever become reliable NFL starters. But a second or third on Fromm would be a disastrous decision 

I agree completely.  Not sure who is in his ear but he needs to go back to Georgia.  I seriously wonder if he goes undrafted.

1 hour ago, Riverboat Ron said:

1st round) Joe Burrow QB/ LSU

2nd round) Chase Young DE/ Ohio State

3rd round) Derrick Brown DT/ Auburn

4th round) Andrew Thomas OT/ Georgia

5th round) Jeff Okudah CB/ Ohio State

6th round) Isaiah Simmons LB/ Clemson 

7th round) Jerry Jeudy WR/ Alabama

UFA) Jedrick Willis OT/ Alabama

UFA) Grant Delpit S/ LSU

Not enough O Line.  B-

1 hour ago, chknwing said:

lol I got Burrow no trades, dunno why only a B score though.

werwer.thumb.jpg.63fbd8064320a5346031dcca4a6ac0fd.jpg

It knows we need Oline help or Burrows will be KIA by mid season.

12 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

Grier has no arm talent either

10 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I agree completely.  Not sure who is in his ear but he needs to go back to Georgia.  I seriously wonder if he goes undrafted.

All Fromm needs is his agent to leak that the Pats are interested and Marty will take him at 38. 

13 minutes ago, Shocker said:

He has zero redeeming qualities. UGA will so better with the guy from wake next year I bet 

3 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

He has zero redeeming qualities. UGA will so better with the guy from wake next year I bet 

Wow, I wasn't aware Newman was going there.  Great move by him if so.

3 hours ago, Dex said:

Need more LSU picks.

ZAnw6Vg.gif?noredirect

3 hours ago, chknwing said:

lol I got Burrow no trades, dunno why only a B score though.

werwer.thumb.jpg.63fbd8064320a5346031dcca4a6ac0fd.jpg

I used to play this site---you have to make about 13 trades and draft about 20 players to get a good score--

I like to read pre-draft reports on QBs.  Here is one:

“He can thread the needle, but usually goes with his primary receiver and forces the ball to him even when he’s in a crowd. He’s a gutty, gambling, cocky type. Doesn’t have great tools, but could eventually start.” – Anonymous scout

and

"To be accurate, he is not accurate."

HINT: This QB was drafted in the third round

3 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I like to read pre-draft reports on QBs.  Here is one:

“He can thread the needle, but usually goes with his primary receiver and forces the ball to him even when he’s in a crowd. He’s a gutty, gambling, cocky type. Doesn’t have great tools, but could eventually start.” – Anonymous scout

and

"To be accurate, he is not accurate."

HINT: This QB was drafted in the third round

I’ll take Panthers 3rd round pick for $500 Alex

Just now, GoPanthers123 said:

I’ll take Panthers 3rd round pick for $500 Alex

Joe Montana. 

So what did we learn today?

No idea.