Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Raleigh PF

Post your mocks

I've been busy of late and usually have made a few mocks by this point.   Here is my first one..it's actually getting old.  I will probably do one more before diving in on some simulated mocks:

RD1) Derrick Borwn-DT Auburn

RD2) Tyler Biadasz-OC Wisconsin

RD3) Price Tega Wanogho-OT Auburn

RD4) Bradlee Anae-DE Utah

RD5) Brandon Jones- FS Texas

RD6) Cheynne O'Grady-TE Arkansas

RD7)James Morgan-QB FIU

• Beer 1

Here is why I both love and hate the mock draft "game" sites, First-pick let me do this (albeit with one trade down):image.png.a1a3bd4f2a632e8c1914875f51172efe.png

Edited by jlindz

1 hour ago, pantherj said:

#7- Derrick Brown DT (Pre Combine he is the most obvious, however if there is a ultra athletic tackle that grades as so in the combine, I would consider. He must stop speed rushers. Must be a game changer in the essence of Luke and Cam, no reaching)

#38- Tyler Biadasz C

#69- Leki Fotu DT

Edited by Matt62881

This is a new one. I had been sitting on that v1.0 I posted earlier for a while.

RD1) Derrick Brown-DT Auburn

RD2) Alton Robinson-DE Syracuse

RD3) Josh Jones-OT Houston

RD4) Julian Blackmon-FS Utah

RD5) Bryan Edwards-WR South Carolina

RD6) Cheynne O'Grady-TE Arkansas (Still like this pick here)

RD7) Matt Hennessy-OC Temple

If we dont take Brown in the first I want Rawkwon davis in the 2nd. Justin Madu looks good too if his off field issues aren't bad. Then a C in the 3rd even if we got to trade up to get one of the 3 great ones.

Edited by Matt62881
  • Beer 1

7 hours ago, Jesse said:

No way Grant Delpin is available in the 2nd. I'd love to have him though.

Delpit isn’t really that great. He’s no Mathieu or Jamal Adams. 

Just give me Burrow, Tua or Jeudy in the 1st. I can care less about any picks after R1. It’s Marty Hurney doing the drafting. 

40 minutes ago, MMA said:

Just give me Burrow, Tua or Jeudy in the 1st. I can care less about any picks after R1. It’s Marty Hurney doing the drafting. 

I'm really hoping with guys helping marty with other gm duties and the influence of a new coaching staff and culture, Marty will be able to concentrate on the draft 100% and replicate his first round success. Maybe just Rhule will be enough to help him.

Edited by Matt62881

The thing I don't like about the simulated mocks is you have to assume their rankings are pretty good.  I many instances they are not, especially deeper in the simulations.

3 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

The thing I don't like about the simulated mocks is you have to assume their rankings are pretty good.  I many instances they are not, especially deeper in the simulations.

No doubt. Plenty is going to change between now and the mocks (combine, FA, etc.). This is just a fun exercise. Be interesting to see if anyone got anywhere near close in their picks.