Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Paa Langfart

putin wants bernie to win the primary

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Pretty sure you can still address it.  He took the time to allude to Russians “potentially” being the ones attacking the union.  Because somehow Bernie Bros would never....

funny how he did manage to allude to Russia pretending to be Bros hurting him.  If he did that....he could of addressed the realities without giving up the classified briefing IMO.

I mean he got on stage and basically alluded to the exact opposite of what was briefed on. I don’t really call that a honest politician.  Which Bernie generally is....but he is putting his election ahead of things IMO

if bernie is generally an honest politician, as you admit, it seems most likely to me that he still is and you (we) just have no idea what is actually going on in this situation like he does.

how does occam's razor apply here: that bernie suddenly stopped being honest because of the conclusions you've drawn within a couple hours of a vague leak with no source and absolutely no details about what russia has actually done...... or......... maybe bernie is still being honest.

bernie has the most diverse base of support. polls show him leading with latino voters and consistently within the top 2 with black voters. what is it about those voters in particular that makes them susceptible to russian trickery??? hmmmm

Edited by GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

Russia has been aiding Bernie since 2015....

Bernie knows this

Yet he gets on stage and alludes only the opposite? 

Yeah, intel is going to leak when politicians talk to the public that way.  That isn’t an attack on Bernie. 

2 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

bernie has the most diverse base of support. polls show him leading with latino voters and consistently within the top 2 with black voters. what is it about those voters in particular that makes them susceptible to russian trickery??? hmmmm

i'm just waiting for someone to notice the similarities to "the jews and russians are working together" nazi propaganda posters

Just now, CRA said:

Russia has been aiding Bernie since 2015....

Bernie knows this

Yet he gets on stage and alludes only the opposite? 

Yeah, intel is going to leak when politicians talk to the public that way.  That isn’t an attack on Bernie. 

"she shouldn't have been dressed like a slut if she wasn't asking for it, this isn't an attack on her though"

1 hour ago, rodeo said:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cra you are way smarter than this. it's literally illegal for bernie to address it, it was classified.

you're saying he should have violated federal law and mishandled classified intel, one of the main things that hurt hillary in the election.

You give him too much credit. He’s literally not smarter than that. Go look at his post history 

23 minutes ago, TheBlue said:

You give him too much credit. He’s literally not smarter than that. Go look at his post history 

lmfao i mean every intelligence-informed person pretty immediately jumped on this to say "it would be illegal to divulge,"  cra is a smart guy he's just so stubborn that he blinds himself to things when he needs to

32 minutes ago, rodeo said:

lmfao i mean every intelligence-informed person pretty immediately jumped on this to say "it would be illegal to divulge,"  cra is a smart guy he's just so stubborn that he blinds himself to things when he needs to

CRA is a total low info propoganda mark. he has shown me nothing to believe otherwise. cnn says it and very soon after he is in the TB saying the same poo. he isnt smart enough to think for himself.

• Pie 3

It’s amusing this whole time Russian Bots have been helping Bernie Online and y’all been lapping it up. Bernie has known about this for at least a month, which means the IC has known about it for longer which means it’s been going on for a while already.

Don't forget Bernie directly said "It was not clear what role they're going to play. We were told that Russia, maybe other countries, are going to get involved in this campaign, and look, here's the message to Russia: stay out of American elections.” But it’s seems fine with his supporters on here at at least. What’s more amusing is that Fox News took the liberty to change that Quote. 

Now the right wing machine is starting up it’s spin tactic that trump must be innocent and vindicated by this. https://nypost.com/2020/02/21/actually-putin-would-prefer-a-president-bernie-but-its-americas-voters-wholl-decide/

Also @CRAhttps://www.wired.com/story/bernie-sanders-russia-chaos-2020-election/ 

Its clear as day what putin & trump want from this. 

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, rodeo said:

it should be noted that Trump fired and replaced the Director of National Intelligence 2 days ago.

then the day before the NV primary, this leaks.

this was designed to try to sink Bernie. if you still think Trump wants to run against him, you are an absolute fool

Obviously that’s correct and trump is using it to his advantage. But that doesn’t change the fact Bernie’s campaign was briefed more than a month ago, so this has been spinning for a while.

12 hours ago, rodeo said:

it should be noted that Trump fired and replaced the Director of National Intelligence 2 days ago.

then the day before the NV primary, this leaks.

this was designed to try to sink Bernie. if you still think Trump wants to run against him, you are an absolute fool

LOL...Trump is not scared of running against bernie

10 hours ago, rodeo said:

if bernie is generally an honest politician, as you admit, it seems most likely to me that he still is and you (we) just have no idea what is actually going on in this situation like he does.

how does occam's razor apply here: that bernie suddenly stopped being honest because of the conclusions you've drawn within a couple hours of a vague leak with no source and absolutely no details about what russia has actually done...... or......... maybe bernie is still being honest.

These aren’t conclusions I have drawn.  These are conclusions US Intel has drawn. 

1.  Russia supports Trump and Bernie. 

2.  Neither man is capable of discussion this fact honesty with the American people.  Not in 2016 and not now.  

Neither is capable of addressing the WHY Russia is choosing them to back.  Bernie knows why Russia backs him.  Trump knows why they back him. Bernie however can’t have that talk.  Just like Trump.

So while Bernie is overall a generally a honest man? He shows a weakness like most men have.  And they still matter even if overall you are an honest man.  The bar hasn’t been moved to simply just not being Trump is okay. 

and guys if like Bernie can’t discuss the WHY? That is a problem.  Because Russia does back him for a reason.  And Bernie has to be able to acknowledge why....because to lead in 2020 America you have to understand it. 

8 hours ago, TheBlue said:

CRA is a total low info propoganda mark. he has shown me nothing to believe otherwise. cnn says it and very soon after he is in the TB saying the same poo. he isnt smart enough to think for himself.

Not a Trumper...and Trumpers are gonna have a problem with that.   Both varieties. 

You are a imply an E-cat, bull, etc of the far left. 

A battle of the far left and far right is bad for America right now.  That is what Putin pushes.  That is what you are about.  

Trump’s base and Bernie’s base represent about the same amount of the population. America doesn’t need to be running through them.  America should run through the majority ideally...how democracies function best. 

I mean not every Bernie supporter is that though....just like every Trumper voter wasn’t a Trumper. 

9 hours ago, rodeo said:

you say Bernie couldn’t talk about the subject ... but he did talk about it Thur night on national TV. 

Bernie went in front of America and talked about the exact subject...and alluded to the exact opposite occurring. 

I’m smart enough to know you would have a problem with Mayor Pete doing that or Trump

• Pie 1

14 hours ago, Fryfan said:

Intelligence briefing on Russian interference  

Trump: FAKE NEWS

Bernie: FUCOFF PUTIN

Way to gloss over the facts of what actually happened.

When the intelligence community found out about potential Russian interference in Bernie's campaign, they briefed him on it.

When the intelligence community found out about potential Russian interference in Trump's, they did not brief him, used it to illegally obtain a FISA warrant, and spied on his campaign staff.

See the difference?