Carolina Huddle
rodeo

2020 General Election Candidates thread

4 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Meanwhile in Belarus ...

Another landslide win for their president (since 1994). Nasty riots all through the city of Minsk over the rigged election. The wife went to vote here at the NY embassy but wasn't let in (along with 300 others). Now she's outside protesting in the street with others in support of her home.

Trump might be a retarded oaf, Biden might be an old pervert, but they have nothing on Alexander Lukashenko.

He is the main guy behind Belarus' "super low" coronavirus numbers.

In 2005, President Alexander Lukashenko attempted to regulate "marriage agencies" in Belarus and make it difficult for them to operate. He believed that Western men were draining his country of women of child-bearing age.[24] However, as most agencies are being run from outside Belarus (either in Russia, other European countries or the United States), he has been unable to stop (or otherwise regulate) this activity.

:thinking:

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

:thinking:

I'll give you props for that sick burn, Cootie. That was funny.

However, I think we should keep wives, kids, and family out of our insults in the TB. So if you want to go down that road in the future, I'll lower myself and stoop to your level.  :)

Edited by Brooklyn 3.0

15 hours ago, bull123 said:

Figured you guys would be sideways over the President telling the Dems to stick it

Proof that trumpets don't care about the country, only that Trump sticks it to the libby libs. 

So we are not going to have college football this year.  You guys still sticking with Trump?  

23 hours ago, bull123 said:

Figured you guys would be sideways over the President telling the Dems to stick it

You think I'm joking.

If Trump promises to end Social Security and Medicare I will seriously consider voting for him.  I have plenty of time to figure out what I'm going to do in retirement and plenty of elections to vote in so that hopefully we'll have a real healthcare system by the time I'm old.

You can enjoy your $3000/mo. health insurance with a $10,000 deductible to cover your old ass.

3 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

You think I'm joking.

If Trump promises to end Social Security and Medicare I will seriously consider voting for him.  I have plenty of time to figure out what I'm going to do in retirement and plenty of elections to vote in so that hopefully we'll have a real healthcare system by the time I'm old.

You can enjoy your $3000/mo. health insurance with a $10,000 deductible to cover your old ass.

so other people don't matter?  this is one of the cruelest things i've read on here and that's saying something.  

2 hours ago, fitty76 said:

So we are not going to have college football this year.  You guys still sticking with Trump?  

If you fug with a southern redneck's colluge footbawl it's on

Of course Trump in his infinite might and power has supposedly demanded that they play anyway.  I'm sure they'll listen to him if they want any part of cold hamburgers and room-temperature special sauce at the White House next year.

1 minute ago, raz said:

so other people don't matter?  this is one of the cruelest things i've read on here and that's saying something.  

I'm making a point by calling the bluff of these dumbasses who are cheering for the possible elimination of FICA.

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I'm making a point by calling the bluff of these dumbasses who are cheering for the possible elimination of FICA.

gotcha

9 hours ago, 332nd said:

Proof that trumpets don't care about the country, only that Trump sticks it to the libby libs. 

The President is the one trying to take care of the American people

all the Dems want to do win an election...even if it means destroying our economy 

4 hours ago, fitty76 said:

That sure as hell cant be pinned on Trump

2 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

This exists right now...it’s called Obamacare 

3 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Obama’s fault 

• Beer 1

20 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Then who do we pin it on?  A competent president would have a handle on this by now.