Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Car123

Man Dies After Being Handcuffed By MInneapolis Police; Video of Cop Kneeing Man’s Neck

Shits starting to pop off in LA. Protestors started peaceful, got sealed off, police started shooting rubber bullets, people started busting up police cars

• Pie 1

The only way to stop police brutality, is to terminate the threats 

EZS1QYlXQAAE9wz?format=jpg&name=large

once again sorry to the lying liberals and chuds trying to delegitimize the protests. people are standing up for their communities and standing against their oppressors. now is the time for you to pick a side.

4 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Shits starting to pop off in LA. Protestors started peaceful, got sealed off, police started shooting rubber bullets, people started busting up police cars

It’s going to get wild in LA and Oakland tonight. History has shown us that these 2 cities get involved in cop situations, though

• Flames 1

12 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

A wild Cali Trump fan has appeared. Guess he was mad I called out his fellow Covid protestors lol

they really think the poo button physically hurts us

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2

Who’s this animal @CaliPanthers pooing my posts condemning white nationalists? That’s some  nazi energy he’s oozing out of that sphincter 

• Poo 1

18 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Oh no man look out, somebody made the little poo poo picture appear next to your post

LOL...im used to it in here...im the only one not a rioting leftist

4 hours ago, bull123 said:

if it is not outsiders in minn, then is must be their own citizens burning down their city?...it is absolutely antifa, those guys are locusts, burn it down & them leave, & go burn it down somewhere else...very coordinated attacks

i also read where the immigrant somolians (sanctuary city) were doing much of the damage

they say that finally the National Guard will be there tonight in full force tonight, another 8:00pm curfew...i guarantee that the rioters totally ignore the curfew...Guard is going to have to take action to save minneapolis...if the rioters continue, many will get hurt

also; as we look at the carnage today, why is it that the cities being burned down are all dem mayors & leaders?...the dems have failed miserably on all fronts...why do you keep supporting them when they have failed you so poorly?

many of the arrested looters have been confirmed members of right wing and white supremacist groups.

so far 0 antifa.

• Poo 1

Just now, bull123 said:

LOL...im used to it in here...im the only one not a rioting leftist

nah there are a few squishy libs ready and willing to help you out

3 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

guess you hate space exploration too...do you hate everything?...you probably think space is racist 

i thought it was really fascinating to watch

• Pie 1

Lmfao “CaliPanthers” oh gee, i wonder who’d be against a post advocating brutality against Nazis 

• Poo 1