Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
GOAT

David Njoku Demands Trade

The freak TE that has showed promise in his early career is demanding a trade after the Browns signed Austin Hooper this offseason.

Another product from the tight end U that could replace his fellow Hurricane Greg Olsen at TE.

I say pull the trigger Hurndawg.

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

Njoku and Thomas fit the same profile. I only see this happening if Joe wants high flying 2TE sets and they aren’t as enamored with Manhertz’s blocking as the last regime was.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I really just want to see what we have before trading away our picks. If this O isn't as ready as some here believe then I really want picks over more hit or miss players. If we had an established O then it would really be tempting at the right price.

• Pie 1

He can’t put it all together. He has concentration issues and drops balls. Not someone we want 

Take him! Drew and Marty are tight, so I could see us kicking the tires

this would be huge, but it probably won't happen. ian thomas isn't the answer

Im not signing anyone right now. The season will probably be cancelled.

On the fence about this one, and usually I'm a "don't trade for someone else's problems" kind of guy. He is intriguing and I'm not sold on Thomas yet, considering the small sample size he has generated over the last couple of seasons.

Posted (edited)
On 7/3/2020 at 6:04 PM, Vagrant said:

this would be huge, but it probably won't happen. ian thomas isn't the answer

Wait... Thomas hasnt came close to the amount of snaps as njoku, and still averaged better numbers... How would a TE failing to do anything in the nfl over 3 seasons....be huge?

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Pass. Just give Thomas the snaps he deserves and move along. Same dude, already on the team. In fact, I’d start thinking about an extension before he plays himself into a big contract

• Pie 1