Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Bright spots and , uh, not so bright spots.

On 9/13/2020 at 7:25 PM, Troys99x4 said:

Wasn’t really sure if keeping Shaq was all that necessary. Today only solidified my thoughts. Dude is a bum. Definitely not deserving of top LB $$. He’s average at best. 

And yet, that great judge of talent so anointed by Tepper, who gave Thompson a huge contract,  is still here. 

Edited by raleigh-panther

On 9/13/2020 at 4:29 PM, Kentucky Panther said:

I wouldn’t say Teddy looked great. He did alright. Couple of passes could have been easily picked off. He missed a few easy throws. Every pass he threw that was longer than 15 yards looked like it fluttered. 

Kentucky Wildcat fan...am I right?

• Pie 1

On 9/13/2020 at 11:01 PM, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, I wouldn't be at all surprised by it. Teddy hasn't been stellar under pressure in his career and this is likely the most pressure he will ever face, considering the state of our OL.

You're just making stuff up.  Per PFF after his 2015 season (his last full season as a starter):

Bridgewater has thrown just 28 touchdowns over his first two seasons in the league, but at the same time has thrown just 21 interceptions in that span. Our adjusted completion percentage takes into account drops, batted passes, spikes and passes where the quarterback is hit as he throws the ball. Bridgewater had the best mark in the NFL last year at 79.3 percent, after finishing third as a rookie at 77.3 percent.  Pressure didn't overly affect that, either, with Bridgewater having the fifth-best adjusted completion rate on throws under pressure at 70.7 percent.

54 minutes ago, sry said:

Kentucky Wildcat fan...am I right?

Don’t think I’d get along with too many of you guys with college sports lol 

3 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Don’t think I’d get along with too many of you guys with college sports lol 

LOL, probably not me.  Did my undergrad at UK, but I'm a Cardinal fan.  But we can hate Duke together. :)

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, sry said:

You're just making stuff up.  Per PFF after his 2015 season (his last full season as a starter):

Have you seen his sack percentages? I am guessing you haven't.