Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Official Sunday Night Football thread - Pats at Hawks

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

Alot of fans didn't want cam gone that had to be a Tepper or Rule decision

Joe Brady wanted his boy teddy. 

We had a Ferrari California that just needed a new water pump and some rear shocks.

We gave it away and replaced it with a Toyota Corolla that is 3 years removed from being rebuilt after a severe rear end collision.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 3

1 minute ago, ichigo1057 said:

Not a dig at his pre-snap routine or anything but I always have kind of wondered why Cam prefers to take a knee while in the huddle to call plays. Is it just easier to catch a quick breather or a little break or if it was just a matter of habit.

He said before he would take a knee when he was tired. So he didn’t wanna tip the defense so he started doing it all the time. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We got rid of this for Teddy Bridgewater, y'all.

Fug...

I'm not lying...  as these mistakes and losses pile up, it only compounds my anger and irritation with Rhule and Tepper.  I'm always going to have an issue with them for getting rid of Cam, regardless of whatever good they may do.  He should have retired here, period.  

We got rid of a Lamborghini for a Toyota Camry.

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, ichigo1057 said:

Not a dig at his pre-snap routine or anything but I always have kind of wondered why Cam prefers to take a knee while in the huddle to call plays. Is it just easier to catch a quick breather or a little break or if it was just a matter of habit.

He explained it before.  When he runs a lot he gets tired.  He rests.   But teams figured that out.  Late in games he thought he was tipping his hand to opponents in terms of how he was feeling.

Then he started kneeling like that every snap and getting up slowly from the start so teams wouldn’t know when he is tired. 

• Pie 2

I kind of like the Cam dreads look. Good insulation for Foxborough too. 

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

At 15 runs a week he won't make it to week 8.

What makes you think he'll need to run 15 times a week?

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

At 15 runs a week he won't make it to week 8.

You might be right. At least their designed runs and not getting destroyed in the pocket hits like they were in Carolina for so long 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

He said before he would take a knee when he was tired. So he didn’t wanna tip the defense so he started doing it all the time. 

Ah okay, I didn't hear that one. Smart move to be honest. Can't give the defense any signs you might not be at your best. Thanks for the info.

Edited by ichigo1057

Honestly I'm glad Cam is on a team he has a shot with.  This team would just have kept running him into the ground and ruining the next for years for him.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

What makes you think he'll need to run 15 times a week?

It's called an average, that and the offense the Patriots are current running looks a lot like Shula was a consultant the same type of plays that broke him down for two seasons.

Glad for him. He is a good guy and helped alot of kids here. He deserved a shot to be successful again. If he had stayed...he wouldn't have made it a season with this Oline.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yikes. Hyde smacked that guy pretty good.

Yeah he did! 

A lot of hitting going on in this game. 

Seattle has a lot of talent too.

4 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Joe Brady wanted his boy teddy. 

Maybe if Joe had Cam he would be able to figure out important short yardage plays more easily. 

Armah.  Davis.  Fake punt.  

• Pie 1