Carolina Huddle

top dawg

Brees has broken ribs, collapsed lung

Not that we can exploit the Saints' situation, but Brees set to miss "considerable time."

I wonder if he'll call it a day after all this. He's getting too old for this sh¡t.  

On to Jameis!

https://www.wwltv.com/mobile/article/sports/nfl/saints/drew-brees-injury-update/289-9beeb10a-5291-4d7d-ae7c-0ccbc797e0b9

Do they trust Jameis?  

I think they need a familiar face that knows the system. Teddy for their 1st.....lol

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2

Brees goes down and who do they go to? 

I mean that Hill kid must got some good dirt on Payton.  How you pay Hill that kinda of money to come in and run the wildcat twice a game.

• Pie 2

Their next 4 games are very winnable even with Crab legs or Taylor Hillsom in at QB. Brees may be able to get back to 100% before the playoffs, and while his injury could cost them the division, it may not be such a bad thing for them if he is 100% healthy and rested for that stretch run. I hope they go winless without him though, make them wish they still had Teddy...

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yikes. Can't stand Brees as our rival, but damn I don't wish that on anyone. No wonder he told Payton he couldn't go. The guy was practically dying.

Don't be shocked if Payton fixes Jameis' turnover issues. If he does, that's gonna suck. Talent isn't Winston's issue. Turnovers are.

I can't believe they let him stand on the sideline all game if they had any inkling of a collapsed lung. I don't believe he's taking another snap, its not worth it.

well they won't be tanking against us so that's good.  besides that, f broken ribs, good god f broken ribs.  

I guess we find out if Jameis Winston's issues were because he played for Tampa, or he is just bad.  If we do go up against Winston, his line will probably be three interceptions, 3 td's, and 4 drives for fg's.  

• Pie 1

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

I guess we find out if Jameis Winston's issues were because he played for Tampa, or he is just bad.  If we do go up against Winston, his line will probably be three interceptions, 3 td's, and 4 drives for fg's.  

Winston's issues last night did not appear to be just because he played for TB. Perhaps it was because they were putting hill in every 3rd play though.

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I can't believe they let him stand on the sideline all game if they had any inkling of a collapsed lung. I don't believe he's taking another snap, its not worth it.

I think he'll be back for the playoffs but I won't be surprised if this cements his decision to retire after this season.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, raz said:

well they won't be tanking against us so that's good.  besides that, f broken ribs, good god f broken ribs.  

Other than a tonsillectomy at 34 years old, easily the most suffering thing I've ever endured.

1. Tonsillectomy

2. Broken ribs (twice)

3. Severe high ankle sprain

6 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

They are expecting him back in three weeks.  

gotdam, toradol is a helluva drug

• Pie 1