• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think we should push for 12-3, and then, 13-3

frash.exe

Last game of the season is against the Saints. I don't want us to give them an easy division win, fug em, let's go for the clean sweep, even if we beat the Giants.

That'll give us a 13-3 record, the best regular season we've ever had.

Then we can sit back, enjoy the first round and let the other teams kill each other, and have the survivors come here so we can kick the poo out of them en route to a Lombardi.

...hey, there's not much else that beats winning the superbowl, in THE BUC'S STADIUM of all places.

Last game of the season is against the Saints. I don't want us to give them an easy division win, f*ck em, let's go for the clean sweep, even if we beat the Giants.

That'll give us a 13-3 record, the best regular season we've ever had.

Then we can sit back, enjoy the first round and let the other teams kill each other, and have the survivors come here so we can kick the sh*t out of them en route to a Lombardi.

...hey, there's not much else that beats winning the superbowl, in THE BUC'S STADIUM of all places.

I agree. We are really building momentum right now. I would hate to lose that by taking two weeks off. I never liked the idea of resting your players unless they are injured.

Archived