• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

B/R predicts we sign Deng

Lol. I believe you're the one who need to. Lying straight through your teeth. Remember you play soccer for D1 and worked for the Panthers?

Just keeping piling lies up on top of one another. Pretty soon it'd be taller than the Twin Towers.

If you must know.

Had an offer to play DI and had to turn it down, had an internship with the Panthers lined up for last year but postponed it so I could get class credit for it.

Obviously you wouldn't know these things, so I forgive you.

Anyone have any info Deng they can bring to the table?

I'd genuinely like to know what he brings to the team that we don't already have.

He's not a liability defensively and he's got a consistent mid range game.  We don't have a consistent shooting at SF.  True vet....would be good for Vonleh to be around.  At 6-8 he can play PF if we go small.

i like deng, he's an elite wing defender, who's got a good mid-range game and would bring great leadership to a team... although i consider him an upgrade over MKG on current ability, i dont think id want him on the hornets team. if we're serious about MKG then he needs to be kept faith in and be our starter.

plus i think dallas will put in an offer of about $40m/4 years and he will go there (Dallas have previously shown interest and i think he would drop his salary slightly in order to play for an organisation that has dirk playing for them). 

if we're going to sign a SF this off-season, i'd prefer a scorer (even if it means sacrificing a little defence).... although from the free agents out there, i cant really see one that is likely to be reasonably priced and interested in coming to charlotte! - so id probably try and resign CDR for a further year.

If you must know.

Had an offer to play DI and had to turn it down, had an internship with the Panthers lined up for last year but postponed it so I could get class credit for it.

Obviously you wouldn't know these things, so I forgive you.

We already have this convo. Not going at it another time. What idiot would turn an offer for D1 down? What idiot would postponed an intern with Panthers? Only the idiot who that never happened to. Quit dreaming. Quit lying.

Please. Do it for your mother.

He's not a liability defensively and he's got a consistent mid range game. We don't have a consistent shooting at SF. True vet....would be good for Vonleh to be around. At 6-8 he can play PF if we go small.

He has a decent mid range game. However like I told Chuck 44% of his shots come in the paint. In comparison only 34% of Hayward's shots come in the paint and his field goal percentage is almost identical to Dengs while accomplish something that our team desperately needs, floor spacing.

As for his defense, that's something that MKG already brings to the game.

Oh and Hayward is also 6'8".

By the way, I'm not even that big of Hayward fan but I'd take him over Deng 100 times out of 100.

I would just think if you're going to drop $12 mil on Deng you might as well drop the $15.8 on Hayward and get the supreme player.

We already have this convo. Not going at it another time. What idiot would turn an offer for D1 down? What idiot would postponed an intern with Panthers? Only the idiot who that nevver happened to. Quit dreaming. Quit lying.

An idiot that doesn't want to play soccer in Kansas and an idiot that wants college credit so I can potentially land a job with the Panthers after I graduate this year ...

How about you chill with the personal attacks. I'm pretty sure you've been warned multiple times already. I'd appreciate if you didn't bring my deceased family members into the conversation as well.

I enjoy having conversations with you but, there's no need to bring my life into a conversation about Deng.

Honesty it makes you look pathetic that you can't discuss a basketball topic without getting defensive.

He has a decent mid range game. However like I told Chuck 44% of his shots come in the paint. In comparison only 34% of Hayward's shots come in the paint and his field goal percentage is almost identical to Dengs while accomplish something that our team desperately needs, floor spacing.

By the way, I'm not even that big of Hayward fan but I'd take him over Deng 100 times out of 100.

I would just think if you're going to drop $12 mil on Deng you might as well drop the $15.8 on Hayward and get the supreme player.

Hey man I'd take Hayward over Deng too.  I strongly doubt we pay him 12 million.  I see 8.5 to 9 million tops.  If Atlanta wants to over pay Deng let them.  I would take Deng at 9 million over Hayward at 15million, especially if it's the difference in signing Stephenson or not.

I would take Hayward over Deng 100 out of 100 times too. But, Hayward will likely remain in Utah based off everything.

Deng or Lance will be a Hornet!!!! Quit crying about it.

An idiot that doesn't want to play soccer in Kansas and an idiot that once college credit...

How about you chill with the personal attacks. I'm pretty sure you've been warned multiple times already.

I enjoy having conversations with you but, there's no need to bring my life into a conversation about Deng.

Honesty it makes you look pathetic that you can't discuss a basketball topic without getting defensive.

Is that a threat that you're going to snitch on me? Lol

We already have this convo. Not going at it another time. What idiot would turn an offer for D1 down? What idiot would postponed an intern with Panthers? Only the idiot who that never happened to. Quit dreaming. Quit lying.

Chuck that's a bit strong brother.  Remember we all love the same teams.

Edit: thought I was posting in a different thread for a minute.

Archived