• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"LANCE CAM " at the ESPYS -Hilarious

Why would you not take that as a compliment?

I meant it as one. After all, that is your Boo, no?

Just because somebody is a fan of someone doesn't mean theyre gay for them? Dude if you don't like Drake Then take shots at him not me.. There's a reason he's broken records in the industry I'm one of millions of fans

Just because somebody is a fan of someone doesn't mean theyre gay for them? Dude if you don't like Drake Then take shots at him not me.. There's a reason he's broken records in the industry I'm one of millions of fans

When in the fuging hell did gay get brought into this?  Are you sober?

Drake sucks but, that has nothing to do with gay.

Here's a sample of "My" music.  Doesn't make me gay or straight.  You are wound too tight.  <Insert STRIPES Lighten Up Francis Gif Here>.

Obviously me and you both like the Panthers while neither of us actually like Drake (one of us are lying to ourselves).

Drake can kiss these asses in no particular order because POP is just that, no particular order.  It's all mindless poo we like for 2 weeks and then it goes away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDLiVwpv89s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDR1rsodyus

When in the fuging hell did gay get brought into this?  Are you sober?

Drake sucks but, that has nothing to do with gay.

Here's a sample of "My" music.  Doesn't make me gay or straight.  You are wound too tight.  <Insert STRIPES Lighten Up Francis Gif Here>.

Obviously me and you both like the Panthers while neither of us actually like Drake (one of us are lying to ourselves).

Drake can kiss these asses in no particular order because POP is just that, no particular order.  It's all mindless poo we like for 2 weeks and then it goes away.

Pie for Dream Theater

I'd say around 70% actually, the rest like country.

I don't know where you live but not many country fans at all out here... when I lived in Raleigh there wasn't much either.. I've never lived in the country always cities so I'm not sure, a lot of my cousins like country though

I don't know where you live but not many country fans at all out here... when I lived in Raleigh there wasn't much either.. I've never lived in the country always cities so I'm not sure, a lot of my cousins like country though

I live in South Charlotte, quite a lot of country lovers, it's either country or rap

Archived