• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How Hornets matchup against Top Teams in East

bLACKpANTHER

I can't wait to hear all the bashing when Kemba's ppg go down bc of him being the third option now.

While his assists go up.

I can already hear it.

Toldz u giuse. Kimbaz scorinz went down. He suk

kemba should never be bashed for anything.  he is the control man for the hornets.  i really don't care about his stats other than efficiency and ast/to.  

i'm still waiting for anyone to make a real claim on KI v KW.   irving is that dude.  you know, i know, we all know if we could make that trade, straight up, we would do it yesterday!  

and i'll say it for the 1000th time...that doesn't make kemba anything close to a bad player.  just that KI would look nice running the show in Charlotte.  

i'm still waiting for anyone to make a real claim on KI v KW. irving is that dude. you know, i know, we all know if we could make that trade, straight up, we would do it yesterday!

and i'll say it for the 1000th time...that doesn't make kemba anything close to a bad player. just that KI would look nice running the show in Charlotte.

What do you mean real claim?

Tons of facts have been presented. Have you just ignored them?

What do you mean real claim?

Tons of facts have been presented. Have you just ignored them?

so you legitimately claim you'd rather have kemba or just live near charlotte, homerish, claim you'd rather have kemba???  there is a big difference...the difference being the hornets would be better with irving and anybody with a brain knows that.  

so you legitimately claim you'd rather have kemba or just live near charlotte, homerish, claim you'd rather have kemba??? there is a big difference...the difference being the hornets would be better with irving and anybody with a brain knows that.

I don't really understand your first question lol.

Do you have any facts/stats to backup your claim that the Hornets would be better with Irving? I've seen three separate people present facts/stats to suggest otherwise and you've brushed them off by calling them stupid and suggesting that they don't have a brain.

Before you respond, I'd also like to encourage you to take into account our system, what our strengths are, and what our weaknesses are. Just because a player appears to be better doesn't mean he's the better fit for our team.

I don't really understand your first question lol.

Do you have any facts/stats to backup your claim that the Hornets would be better with Irving? I've seen three separate people present facts/stats to suggest otherwise and you've brushed them off by calling them stupid and suggesting that they don't have a brain.

Before you respond, I'd also like to encourage you to take into account our system, what our strengths are, and what our weaknesses are. Just because a player appears to be better doesn't mean he's the better fit for our team.

statistics...shamistics....how bout this stat...

KI just signed 5 year 90Million.  on what planet is kemba gonna get that in your system, my system, cleveland system, hornet system, any system, planet earth system?  

why did that irving dude get all dem Ms??

statistics...shamistics....how bout this stat...

KI just signed 5 year 90Million. on what planet is kemba gonna get that in your system, my system, cleveland system, hornet system, any system, planet earth system?

why did that irving dude get all dem Ms??

Really that's your argument haha...

Well Wade is making $6 mil more per year than Stephenson, and at the end of the day most sane people would rather have Stephenson.

Oh by the way, Minnesota is probably going to give Rubio a max. I guess that means Rubio is better than Walker..... pshhhh

Really that's your argument haha...

Well Wade is making $6 mil more per year than Stephenson, and at the end of the day most sane people would rather have Stephenson.

Oh by the way, Minnesota is probably going to give Rubio a max. I guess that means Rubio is better than Walker..... pshhhh

you can't answer the question posed in my last sentence.  thanks for playing.   i love you. anybody from/near charlotte is on my team.  

you can't answer the question posed in my last sentence. thanks for playing. i love you. anybody from/near charlotte is on my team.

He's not going to get paid a max in any system and realistically neither should have Irving. Teams make mistakes, ask Brooklyn how the max for Joe Johnson is looking right now.

You need to realize that a contract doesn't define you.

Heck, this is LeBron's first year where he is actually the highest paid player on his team.

also, you and i are on the same team.

you get it!!!!!  i know you do becuase i i get it!!!

and we seemed to be on the same page earlier.  why did you suddenly go AWOL on me!?  it's not that hard to admit irving is better than kemba.  it really isn't!!

kemba is the poo though.  so it's not that big of a deal!!

Archived