• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beautiful sight at the Philly airport

lola

But for reals.......can we get an upgrade? Just a little touch up?

The Philly plane is always here at the CLT airport. I pray to the gods of football every time I fly that I don't have to get on that stinky plane.

Looks like beautiful weather in Philly today

The planes more than likely will be re-painted with the American logo and new paint scheme. They are keeping one plane painted with the old scheme/logo of each airline that has been merged over the years that is now the new American Airlines. Maybe American will keep the NFL team planes and when they re-paint they will update the logo.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

The planes more than likely will be re-painted with the American logo and new paint scheme. They are keeping one plane painted with the old scheme/logo of each airline that has been merged over the years that is now the new American Airlines. Maybe American will keep the NFL team planes and when they re-paint they will update the logo.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

They will keep the team planes.  Same Management team for US Airways will run the new American.  They will want to keep the team planes. 

It was actually done to honor their four Hub cities. When they originally painted the aircraft after the America West merger, Phoenix, CLT, Pittsburgh, and Phily were the 4 hub airports.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

That is what US Airways wants you to think.  Just like they say of airplanes painted of the different airlines they merged or bought out.  In those cases it isnt to honor those airlines but to keep the trademarks active.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived