• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time to get PUMPED

Mark S

It was actually around 3 minutes and yeah my first name and first letter of my last name is so catchy, great decision right?!!!

Do you not recall sitting in the chat room for hours on end asking random internet strangers for their approval on your new name because you would "kill for a shorter name to improve your popularity"?

You will always be known as the little kid that stalked lola and tried to redeem her twitter name for internet self esteem points. No matter what new username you come up with. Just think about how sad that is for a second...

Do you not recall sitting in the chat room for hours on end asking random internet strangers for their approval on your new name because you would "kill for a shorter name to improve your popularity"?

You will always be known as the little kid that stalked lola and tried to redeem her twitter name for internet self esteem points. No matter what new username you come up with. Just think about how sad that is for a second...

Dude he's a kid lol we ragged on him for a bit. you on the other hand are the grown man who has been banned more times than I can count yet keeps coming back. Think about that for a second.

Hours on end?? I recall asking "Any suggestions for a new, shorter name?" I didn't say anything about wanting to change it to make people forget about what happened or to "improve popularity". I'm not some chump that gets banned every other day of the week.

Idgaf if you guys think of me as the kid who stumbled upon Lola's Twitter, she was actually mature enough to realize it wasn't a big deal. Maybe you should just think of how lonely and sad you are for trying to put down a kid that you know nothing about. Pretty sad, actually. Sorry bud.

Dude he's a kid lol we ragged on him for a bit. you on the other hand are the grown man who has been banned more times than I can count yet keeps coming back. Think about that for a second.

I come back because I run an annual fantasy football league, that mark is actually part of this year. And I still havent been told why I keep getting banned and by whom, because Kurb himself said I was cool to be on here. But I really don't mind having to make a new account to update my fantasy stuff and talk some poo when I get a free hour on my days off. 

And the last person trying to talk poo to me is someone with 7k posts on an internet forum. That is not something you should be proud of my man. Spend some more time with the lady.

No...but you are the guy who talks poo to high school kids on an Internet forum. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone

Wait let me get this straight. There is a 15 page thread devoted to bagging on this kid for the whole lola thing, but I mess with him about changing his username because we joked about it in the chat section during game?

Holy poo this place just keeps getting worse and worse since I stopped visiting as much as you kids. Who are you newbs anyways?

I come back because I run an annual fantasy football league, that mark is actually part of this year. And I still havent been told why I keep getting banned and by whom, because Kurb himself said I was cool to be on here. But I really don't mind having to make a new account to update my fantasy stuff and talk some poo when I get a free hour on my days off.

And the last person trying to talk poo to me is someone with 7k posts on an internet forum. That is not something you should be proud of my man. Spend some more time with the lady.

I may be part of your league but I joined before I realized you were an asshole. Which is why I didn't show up for the draft. But I'll still kick your ass.

Silence is golden. And hey mark, if you want any advice on how to improve your internet forum reputation just ask this dex guy.

He's changed his username like 10 times in effort to establish his internet persona.

Nah. Dex is cool. You're the poster boy of what every child should not grow up to be.

I may be part of your league but I joined before I realized you were an asshole. Which is why I didn't show up for the draft. But I'll still kick your ass.

You're just a filler team. The kind that doesn't show up for the draft, or update their roster, or show up the next year after placing dead last. I don't like 10 man leagues so I always add like 4 filler teams including yourself. Thanks for signing up!

Archived