• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let Cam Sit This Week

chknwing

Logic? You just called Cam a pocket passer on par with our back up and that his legs are the only reason why it's a different circumstance. Either you're slow, OR you're another closet Cam Hater.

Bumping this to serve you your crow. The only thing I am "slow" at is watching the games because I am out of the country.

Hope to see you posting more, and continuing to challenge the logic of coaches and medical.

Good day to you~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was awesome..wasn't it?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

DA played well but your analysis of why Cam is the better qb is way off.  Cam is the much more effective passer.  His arm is stronger and he is able to rifle in throws that DA simply cannot make.  This was pretty much proven last night.  Either way a Panther's win is a Panther's win; I'm sure we can agree on that.  i'm pleased as punch right now haha.

DA played well but your analysis of why Cam is the better qb is way off.  Cam is the much more effective passer.  His arm is stronger and he is able to rifle in throws that DA simply cannot make.  This was pretty much proven last night.  Either way a Panther's win is a Panther's win; I'm sure we can agree on that.  i'm pleased as punch right now haha.

My analysis was why DA was a better QB for THIS game, not a better QB overall, and more based on Cam's injuries, DA's reps and time spent with the WR's in camp and preseason, and the possibility for Cam to have a setback in the recovery.

I thought that was pretty clear in my original post.

I agree Cam should sit.

Anderson or even Webb can do pretty much what a sore Cam will do on Sunday if he were to start : Hand the ball off and make a few passes. As far as a pure passing goes, I do not see that Cam is any better than DA. Take away the scramble/read options which Cam most likely wouldn't be doing anyway because of the injury...and there doesnt seem to be much of a difference..certainly not one to risk aggravating either of his injuries.

My analysis was why DA was a better QB for THIS game, not a better QB overall, and more based on Cam's injuries, DA's reps and time spent with the WR's in camp and preseason, and the possibility for Cam to have a setback in the recovery.

I thought that was pretty clear in my original post.

That is clearly not even close to what you said. You implied that without cams running ability, there was little difference between him and DA. But you can change it up now if you want. Don't care bc we won.

That is clearly not even close to what you said. You implied that without cams running ability, there was little difference between him and DA. But you can change it up now if you want. Don't care bc we won.

That is what I said, and that is what happened. DA got the job done with his arm, the same way we all believe Cam can get the job done with his arm, but with the run threat present as well.

And yes, I did say that because we all could have assumed that if Cam were to have started, his called scrambles would have been limited to protect his injuries,  leaving him in a position to play pretty much like a regular QB who passes. Not changing anything, my comments days ago, and the outcome of DA's play speak for themselves.

Dont be sore because you didnt have faith in the team the coaches felt was best for the win.

Peace

Archived