• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your prediction of how the NFCS will finish

Hotsauce

Far from meaningless seeing how you have posted in this 2 page thread 3 times now...don't care about a topic, then don't click on the thread...plain and simple!

what i mean about meaningless is that what will your or others' prediction bring? Will it change the game? Will it mean anything when this season ends? Some people are really weird because they just have some certain opinion about something hasn't happened yet, funny.

Guessing is the attitude for life I guess.

what i mean about meaningless is that what will your or others' prediction bring? Will it change the game? Will it mean anything when this season ends? Some people are really weird because they just have some certain opinion about something hasn't happened yet, funny.

Guessing is the attitude for life I guess.

So discussing expectations and predicting how we think the rest of the season plays out now that 2 division games have been played is meaningless?

You have the rational of a retard (no offense to the mentally challenged). You sir (or madam) are clearly missing the entire point of a NFL teams message board.

So discussing expectations and predicting how we think the rest of the season plays out now that 2 division games have been played is meaningless?

You have the rational of a retard (no offense to the mentally challenged). You sir (or madam) are clearly missing the entire point of a NFL teams message board.

We are not talking about "expectation", we are talking about "prediction". I'm fine with discussing expectation of our team but prediction? A complete waste of time and I'd prefer stopping here.

•••Sent from my couch while fuging the Saints•••

Archived