• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jerry Richardson Draft Time/Trash Talk

PntherPryd

What time do you want the Jerry Richardson draft?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What time do you want the Jerry Richardson draft?

• Wednesday 8pm
    • Thursday 9pm
    • Saturday 9am
    • Saturday 6pm
    • Sunday 3pm
    • Monday 8pm

once draft positions are assigned, can we trade spots? Or is that impossible to do with the online draft?

i.e...i draw 2nd pick, but want to trade down to #10, so i trade my 2nd for the 10 and one of #10's other later picks?

In theory we could do it. Any groundswell of support? I would say it would have to be an even # of picks.

in the control panel it's fairly easy. I don't see a lot of people wanting to do anything. The serpentine order makes things pretty even and I won't be doing any draft day trades.

I shoulda said "sounds confusing"....seems like it just complicates things. This is the only league I play in because it's straighforward and simple. Draft day jumping around doesn't interest me. Just follow the regular order. If someone wants to trade positions for the entire draft.....fine, no problem there.

I shoulda said "sounds confusing"....seems like it just complicates things. This is the only league I play in because it's straighforward and simple. Draft day jumping around doesn't interest me. Just follow the regular order. If someone wants to trade positions for the entire draft.....fine, no problem there.

ok Duek.

;)

Archived