• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DeAngelo Williams: Best in Football

NewEnglandAFChamps

Nothing i was wondering if anyone could shed any light as to why he was behind Foster? Foster is garbage unless he plays Atlanta.

fox had loyalty issues.

other than that i can't say too much. one of the great mysteries.

foster had potential to be a pretty good back but injuries and fumbling as well as a lack of power and misuse all played a part in his demise.

he was just never as good as he should have been. dwill is much better than he could ever have been. stewart is much better than he could ever have been. one more TD and stewart will have tied foster's career rushing TD total. how sad is that?

John Fox likes to stick with his starters. He likes to give them the benefit of the doubt, and he ends up sticking to the status quo for too long. That's the only excuse we have for that situation, seeing as how it made absolutely no sense.

good thing is he changes his M.O. this year.

glad he did. loyalty went out the window. getting rid of foster, wahle, morgan, jenks was all pretty huge moves.

fox had loyalty issues.

other than that i can't say too much. one of the great mysteries.

foster had potential to be a pretty good back but injuries and fumbling as well as a lack of power and misuse all played a part in his demise.

he was just never as good as he should have been. dwill is much better than he could ever have been. stewart is much better than he could ever have been. one more TD and stewart will have tied foster's career rushing TD total. how sad is that?

I called DWill to be a top 10 NFL back on draft day but i didn't think he'd be possibly one of the best in the NFL. Stewart i called as well. I also called Godfrey i seem to call all the Panther's picks that turn out well. Well i do the same for the Falcons (although i did have the blunder of not wanting Ryan)

Archived