• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peter King picks ...

PntherPryd

who really cares?  I only put this part of the article in here to make it somewhat Panther related.   But I love the weekly Kissing Suzy Kolber re-takes on MMQB articles.  The hatred is like a good cup of coffee.

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2014/11/peter-king-is-sick-of-these-glory-boy-navy-seals.html

Here is the part on the game tonight, at very end of article;  bolded by mmqb, remarks by ksk

Who I Like Tonight

Philadelphia 23, Carolina 16. Funny how all the focus in this game is whether Mark Sanchez can play competently enough for the Eagles to win. I wonder if Cam Newton (last three games: 48.1 percent completions, one touchdown pass) can.

Goddamn, that’s cold-hearted, Peter. I was less appalled when you were poo-talking the troops. At least then you didn’t tell them they’re worse than Sanchez.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the part that had me smiling;

10. I think these are my non-football thoughts of the week:

e. Do these Navy SEALS take a vow of silence about what they do on their missions? If so, what kind of people trained to do some of the most important work our country can do break that vow and go yapping for money, as these apparent bin Laden triggermen are doing?

YEAH fug YOU, GUY WHO KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN!

Seriously, they killed an international terrorist and (don’t tell Pete Carroll) plotter of 9/11 who the US had been aggressively seeking for nearly a decade. They put their lives on the line to do so, for a country that doesn’t have the best record of taking care of its veterans. And you, a completely societally useless beer gut in a suit, who makes millions concealing the NFL’s lies about domestic violence, wants to cast aspersions on them because they’re making some money off of it? Eat poo and die, Peter King. fug you and your disdain of anyone who isn’t ownership or authority.

Archived