• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets vs. Trail Blazers Game Thread

CarolinaPanthers8789

Hopefully he wears 50 so I can bring out the retro jersey lol.

There's actually a giant pdf somewhere that was probably released by the league or the team sometime around 2004 explaining the "Bobcats Brand" and why it was going to be successful and what all went into the "research" and all that jazz. Truly one of those things that make you say "What were they thinking?"

... And Clifford now just shat on Lance. Lol this thing is going down so fast...

A reporter asked Clifford what the adjustments have been like for Lance, Clifford said it had been some good some bad. Said that the problem is everyone proclaimed him as the next superstar, but said right now, he is just a talented guy. Said he is young and the problem and basically he only averaged 13 points as a two-year starter for Indiana. Basically said he was a player on a really good team that everyone got to see play when everyone else wasn't playing.

LOL...

he then said hiw he had the opportunity to coach Kobe and McGrady, said those guys were superstars. Said he also coached Allan Houston and Sprewell, and those guys were two-three time all-stars... Said he has a long way to go before even reaching that level (even though he and Al were robbed of all-star appearances last season)... Then threw in a, "look, he's talented, and he's a nice guy and all but..."

This ship is going down, down, down...

Meanwhile in the land of the Mormons...

Hayward is averaging 18 points on 46% shooting.

F*g you Utah, fug you.

Jokes on them. We're headed straight for Karl Towns while they get some random pick in the teens until the West inexplicably falls off and they become a first round exit again.

Ugh.

There's actually a giant pdf somewhere that was probably released by the league or the team sometime around 2004 explaining the "Bobcats Brand" and why it was going to be successful and what all went into the "research" and all that jazz. Truly one of those things that make you say "What were they thinking?"

I would love to see the PR campaign for the naming of the "Bob-cats".

It has to be downright hilarious.

What sucks is that either we are going to have to tank this year and keep the same guys and hope it works, or blow it up and sit through another three years of mediocracy all because our front office got cocky.

Our straits aren't quite as dire as they were in 2010-11. This team actually has alot of young players to build around. It's just a matter of trying to get good value from selling off the veterans, and as bad as they are as a group, individually there's probably a market for them.

Tank, build the young core, save cap space, go after Curry in 2016 or 17 or whenever it is.

I'm a little late to this party but I don't understand why we were down by 9 and Henderson was in the lineup over PJ.  PJ is about the only person that can hit the 3 that was healthy.  Why not play him if we are trying to win.

Roberts had a great game but I was shocked by the 2 missed free throws.  Guess when it rains it pours for the entire team.

I'm not sure what is going on with this team in practice and the locker room but it would be nice to win a game.  We look like the damn 6ers and we have talent on the roster which is the confusing part.

Stephenson just cannot be successful in a slow, half court offense that doesn't have any knockdown shooters.

And that's exactly what this team is. I think if and/or when we get a shooting wing, Lance's game will open up.

The problem is, we can't trade for anyone. No one on this team has any trade value. Henderson sure as hell has no trade value. Everyone keeps saying trade Henderson, trade Henderson. No one wants to give anything up for Henderson! Only things that I can imagine people would want from this team are Vonleh because potential, Cody because potential, PJ because potentail, and draft picks. And none of those other than 1st rounders will get us anything we want. And this team has shown its unwillingness to trade 1st rounders which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Archived