• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Soccer

NCAA Tournament almost down the the Final 4. UNC plays the number one team in the land in UCLA tonight at 8pm eastern. The winner of that match will play my alma mater Providence is who filled with confidence after rolling to a Big East Championship and knocking off Michigan State on their home turf today. Providence will get to play North Carolina in NC or the number one team in the land. We are up for the task! 

Any of you watch/follow college soccer? Hoping the Final Four is televised nationally. Also, the Final Four is being played in North Carolina so any of you soccer fans down there should definitely check it out next week. I believe its UVA vs UMBC in one game and Providence vs. UNC/UCLA in the other. 

Check out this beauty of a free kick that sent us to the Elite 8…game was knotted at 0-0 in the 80th minute when this shot was taken:

Not sure how but I'd say about of third of the Providence roster is filled with kids from Brazil, England, Germany, or Norway. 

Archived