• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Biggest regular season game in Panthers history?!

benz0

If we win this weekend, we would clinch the division and also home field advantage all through the playoffs. Would this be consider the BIGGEST regular season game in our short history? The Tampa Bay game was nice and dandy, both 9-3 teams slugging it out for 1st place. What cha think about this game against the Giants? :D

I would say this is a very BIG game for us. Remember 1996? We were also undeated @ home and lost to the Packers in Green Bay. If we can win in New York this week, the road to the SuperBowl would be through us, of course if we make it through our first round. I like our chances alot if we get HFA. We are a whole new animal @ home!:D

An NFC Title game in Charlotte, for sure, is a HUGE thing to work toward. But as far as big games go I'de say getting the division. Winning games to get into the playoffs, etc...were all relativley bigger than others. If it weren't for the MNF game, would we even be in position?

From here on out, every game is our biggest game kids.

Not necessary true, if we could pull a win in New York this week, we would get the #1 seed over the Giants regardless if we lose to the Saints or Giants win next week. The Saints games would be meaning less. Unless we are trying to win out and get a francise record of 13-3. I don't know, have we every rested our players before?:eek:

Archived