• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Panthers Highlight Video

Lilsmitty09

There's actually a few highlights in here where we have speed demon in Philly Brown catching some slick td's. But being that you didn't watch the video, you wouldn't know that now would you?

That's like commenting on someones in-depth article without reading it, and just judging it by the title.

You must be a very, very fun guy to have at a party.

Didnt realize you had another channel. Went on NFLpanthers07media and wasnt there.

Anyway, subscribed and thread bump.

Didnt realize you had another channel. Went on NFLpanthers07media and wasnt there.

Anyway, subscribed and thread bump.

Yeah it's my backup channel. I upload like 90 percent of my highlight videos to that one because of copyright. Too many times I've had vids be taken down and my channel too, so I decided why not just do it on another account

Yeah it's my backup channel. I upload like 90 percent of my highlight videos to that one because of copyright. Too many times I've had vids be taken down and my channel too, so I decided why not just do it on another account

smart move.

I always go back to your vids when i need a little Panthers get me up.

any chance you make a KB highlight vid soon? I suggest picking a sound track that just sounds heavy with a good amount of bass lol if you follow what Im saying

Archived