• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fox needs to go!!! Read On

cheynehowell

Okay lets get something straight here. I am not a jump off the ship type of guy. I will stick it out until it eats at me, but now im just sick. Does anybody ever notice how we keep blaming the DC or the OC for our problems. I mean lets face it here, we have way too much talent to be talking a 8 and 8 season or worse. We have a top notch receiver a dominate running attack a capable quaterback(I know) a swole O line and speed on D.

I know we are lacking a DT but other teams have conquered worse ie(Steelers and Patriots). Lets give some examples of how people from Henning to Turdvac and now Meeks have been giving bad names. Henning is the OC for the Dolphins who lets face it has half the talent of us on the O side. Yet he took them to a conference Championship with basically nothing. Flat out took off with the wildcat and maximized Penningtons lack of arm strength with O balance.

Meeks on the other hand had some problems with running holes in his D during the 05 season but tightend the ship for a D nominating performance in the playoffs on the way to a SB. Fox has his balls dipped in everybodys kool aid. He is the reason why we have a weak ass blitzing scheme and no D balance. You have to utilize the speed of our linebackers. Could you imagine if we actually used some stunts with Pep, Davis and Beason and actually let them go balls out to the quaterback for once. For Gods Sake man stop dropping Peppers into coverage on 3rd down. Peppers just needs to be set free. Hell let the man stand up for a change. Remember when everybody used to boo their A** off at Henning when we ran a draw play down by 14 on 3rd and long. Umm has it changed. Let me hear what you guys think. I mean do you agree that just rushing 4 D lineman is going to get pressure with this group? I just think he is just way too conservative with this much talent. The window is closing and I just think John man boobs Fox is to much of a pussy to grow some.:patriot:

Preach it brother! Fox has taken us as far as he can go.

Archived