• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steven Jackson Question

Montsta

I'm in a $25 salary-cap auction keeper league, and I got him last year for $6.00. He was a useless bust, but I need to submit my keepers by the end of the day today, and I keep hearing about how he's a projected top 5 back this year. You guys think I should hold on to him at that price tag, or drop him and try to pick him up for cheaper?

true. i had the same thoughts on Gore. week team. i didn't even get the chance to choose though in my league. all the top tier guys were gone when i came up at 11.

Shouldn't have been.

If the top 8 RBs: AP, MJD, Forte, SJax, Chris Johnson, Turner, Slaton and Gore, are gone you should have been able to get a tier one WR in Fitz, Moss, A. Johnson or Megatron and possibly another in round 2. You could have also taken a flier on Marion Barber, Deangelo, Clinton Portis or LT.

Dont worry about Slaton...Minny is the best run d in the league

yeah. i got them too. i hope i can come out of hawk's league with a winning record, but projections have me scoring the least of the 12 teams in wk 1. may be the nature of PPR. this is my first time in one of those.

Archived