• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please read if interested in Huddle FFL this year

PntherPryd

A couple of things here,

I've been slack on the two leagues from last year and just realized that every team shows "joined" when they may have no plans on participating.  So I updated the OP on each pinned thread with list of owners who have given me a positive response this year that they are returning.  It is getting close to crunch time so I have to have that response by tomorrow or look for replacement owners.  

Here is a list of new huddlers who have expressed an interest in playing this year.  If you would like on the list or I missed you please let me know.  I expect all these guys right now to fit onto the two teams we have but I don't mind starting a third pay league if there is interest.

Arsen, Nate Dog, Brandon Truesdale, Coastal Cat, Only Panther Fan in Maine, The Fuzz, HC79

Also, every league on here no matter who is commish or if it is free or pay gets a pinned thread so have at it and join any league you wish.

Archived