• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Minter Conference

Hawk

still looking to trade one of my TEs...

also why does my opponent have 0 points?? i mean ill take the W but i feel cheap... :D

three guys didn't set rosters by making a roster submission. actually, I think your guy tried to but his roster submission was rejected because he tried to start 5 WR's.

of the three guys his is the one I think I will adjust to at least give him the value of the QB, RB, TE, K and def that I have him on record as attempting to select.

But he will still get zero credit for any WR's. I haven't looked at the scoring but I don't think it will affect outcome but may help him in tiebreakers down the road.

I haven't looked at the system and I have no idea who it was, but...shouldn't we all be responsible for submitting a lineup, correctly and on time? I'd hate to set a precedent by commissioning line ups.....just my two cents worth

good point. I only thought about doing it because I have the evidence that he at least "tried" to submit a lineup. I haven't submitted an incorrect lineup, I wonder what kind of notice you get.

Someone help the poor guy out because it looks like he's done it again this week. Maybe he's new to Fantasy Football - but if he's paid his money and he doesn't understand how to use the system - which is much different than any other system I have ever used or are using (ESPN, Yahoo and Sportsline) - someone should help him/her.

Archived