• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Impressed/Who Depressed

Mark S

I'm not gonna totally defend Corey Brown but, from what I saw, he had just 1 true drop. Cam's 1st throw to him, the pass to the Miami sideline, was a ball thrown for KB not Corey. Brown had good separation & was not hemmed in by the sideline but Cam threw it way too high for Corey by almost 2 feet. If Cam had thrown the ball the same way he later did to Ginn on the sideline, chest high or at least lower than 8', Corey would've had the catch. The CB was not close. The 2nd pass to Corey, when he was coming across the middle, was too far out in front of him & we were lucky it wasn't picked off because there was a DB there but his reaction was slow. Corey laid out for it but, again, he just isn't KB's 6'4". If Cam had lead Corey just slightly with that pass, Corey would've been gone with the ball in his hands. I wouldn't write Corey Brown off by any means because his routes were excellent with good separation and anticipation. He & Cam need to work together more in practice to get the height & timing down, especially if Cam is going to have as much time in the pocket as he had last night.

Archived