• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Say Hello to your 2009 Panthers

twylyght

Well.... dick.... I've been a fan through everything for the duration. This is the first time I have said such a thing and it is for a reason. So... gladly. Enjoy your f**kin team. After 14 seasons, I am done with this bullshit.

I thank all my friends on here for everything, but I am not interested in being a fan of a team that has no fight and no heart. Not again. Not ever. Take your f**kin world class talent and shove it so far up your f**kin ass you can taste it.

Go root for the Steelers.

One game! A playoff implication game, but it is one game!!

Make it 5 if you count the poor pre-season performances.

I don't care about all the talent we have on this team, the fact of the matter is, we have no QB. You can't be successful in this league without a QB. We were all banking on Jake to come back strong this year, and it didn't happen. Jake has had 9 turnovers in his last two games, just that number enough is reason to bench him.

But the question is, what do we do now? I see our best option as signing Jeff Garcia. We don't need a superstar QB who can throw for 400 yards week in and week out. We need someone who can manage the game and not turn the ball over. Garcia is exactly the guy who can do that.

Archived