• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Random story for the boredom of Christmas night

Silent Majority

So on the eve of little baby Jesus' birthday, I decided that I had enough of my '97 Grand Cherokee Laredo and needed to move into something newer. Wink, as I call her was/ is an absolute beast, but like most trustworthy mares, she has aged and has soo many flaws. I looked around and found a place with the right Jeep GC for the right price. This is where the story gets a bit more interesting ( if you are still reading) I decided on a car lot in a town I have never heard of. It's a mountain, coal miney ( yeah, I said miney) kind of town.  I don't do a lot of camping, for I am a gentleman of a melanated hue, so I have never heard of it.  As I researched the area, I noticed that I had to pass a place Panther Lake. Hmmm...interesting. More so because the place i had to go was called NEWTON, Nj. By this time, I am all like "good omens are awesome" ! Then I arrive at the dealership. The salesman takes one look at my throwback Panthers snap back and says " If we could play four quarters like the last, we would've beaten yous guys by 50!"  I immediately look up and laugh, expecting a tangent on Josh vs, Odell. To my pleasent surprise, however...he called Eli a ra'tard, lmmfao.  What was even cooler is he went on a tangent about how shameful it was that people give Cam so much poo, for enjoying the game. He was glowing and poo, as he spoke genuinely about his admiration of Cam and how he's just having soo much fun, out there.  I was shocked to be honest. He knew a ton about the kid and everything. In between Al bundy type stories of his football past, he was very complimentary of the team.  Then again it could have been that Cashier's check, seducing him. lol 

Whatever I'm drunk and it was cool to me! merry christmas Huddle

20151225_160616.jpg

Archived