• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thank you Failcons!

Castavar

...............For fueling the fire. It was dwindling there, but the fire will be back up and brighter than ever this week with all the articles coming out saying how we've been "exposed" and how we are "frauds". Not to mention Falcons organization talking mad sh*t over a regular season game. If this doesn't light a fire under our players/coaches asses for the rest of season (including postseason), then I don't know what will.

This loss will either be the game that pushed us over the top to make it to the superbowl or that crushed us and ruined our season. Like I said in another thread, if you can't beat the Bucs at home with home field on the line, we don't deserve the playoffs. Nut up boys, home field is on the line next week!

hqdefault.jpg

5 minutes ago, Will Lee Moe said:

Life tends to go in cycles my friend.

This is no different than in 2012 - when the Falcons were the #1 seed, had beaten the Panthers and came fug-Off-Our-Field-Gate

Panthers came back the next time at home, beat the Falcons, and celebrated like crazy.

Fast forward a few years,

Now the Panthers are the #1 seed, beat the Falcons, and committed Sideline-Picture-Gate

Then the Falcons came back, beat them, and celebrated.

A bit of hypocrisy going in here imo Panthers fans. 

Really bro? After ONE meaningless regular season win, you sign up to a rival's forum to talk sh*t? Pathetic Falcon fans are pathetic.

Falcon fans and players have the right to celebrate. Whether or not they take it too far. If we beat a 14-0 Falcon team after losing to them 38-0 then I'd be going hysterical right now. However, I seen nothing wrong with Cam and Co. Celebrating and having fun during our 38-0 shellacking of the Falcons. I could see why the Falcons would. They were destroyed, beat down, and humiliated. They won round 2 and IMO their coach acted unprofessionally. If they would have took a team photo as a mock, then fine. But the coach shouldn't be screaming trash talk at opposing players. Even dabbing was fine, but not directed at opposing players. (In their face) Yes Cam did so in Tennessee but he did so because the guy came at him. Diff scenario IMO.

also wanted to add:

Falcons will probably regret taunting. It won't be pretty when we meet again. Enjoy your win today, you earned it. Congrats on the W. You earned it and it was a big one. But enjoy it while you can. You WILL be our footstool for the next decade.

4 minutes ago, mbarbour21 said:

Falcon fans and players have the right to celebrate. Whether or not they take it too far. If we beat a 14-0 Falcon team after losing to them 38-0 then I'd be going hysterical right now. However, I seen nothing wrong with Cam and Co. Celebrating and having fun during our 38-0 shellacking of the Falcons. I could see why the Falcons would. They were destroyed, beat down, and humiliated. They won round 2 and IMO their coach acted unprofessionally. If they would have took a team photo as a mock, then fine. But the coach shouldn't be screaming trash talk at opposing players. Even dabbing was fine, but not directed at opposing players. (In their face) Yes Cam did so in Tennessee but he did so because the guy came at him. Diff scenario IMO.

Panthers celebrate for their own fun and amusement. Falcons celebrated to get back at us instead of enjoying the win themselves. But eh, they came in and whooped us pretty good today so whatever they do with their celebration is on them  I just find it humurous that they are talking this much sh*t when they are most likely going to be home again for the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

Panthers celebrate for their own fun and amusement. Falcons celebrated to get back at us instead of enjoying the win themselves. But eh, they came in and whooped us pretty good today so whatever they do with their celebration is on them  I just find it humurous that they are talking this much sh*t when they are most likely going to be home again for the playoffs.

It was their Super Bowl. They knocked off a team right at the cusp of making history. They achieved something commendable today. The only thing is, it's just one loss. But it isn't to the players and it isn't to the fan base. We may never go 14-0 again. Like stated earlier. They aren't celebrating a Falcon win as much as a Panther loss. I can't say I would do the same if the roles were reversed. I know I would. But with a little more class. Haha!

Archived