• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's clear the air

the greatest

experiencing that super bowl was not fun

its apparent that some of our offensive players lack the winning mentality necessary to come out and play big on the big stage. I'm looking at you oline and wideouts. 

excluding the offense drive were the broncos were playing dirty and it lit a fire under the offensives asses, the offense and special teams played like real ass from the very first snap and it stayed that way

now that the season is over the panthers need to cut the dead weight.

we need more champions and soon to be champions, not mike remmers and jericho cochery

were going to get better this offseason, but be prepared for the super bowl or bust mentality the whole year, that's what you play the game for for the ring, and it's tough to win rings with pussies infecting your team

the defense played a really strong game

get cam some help this offseason, I like that we get benjamin back but get cam even more help, we need more champions with a real winners mentality on offense

help cam! we need more players that want to lead the way to the win, cause having a bunch of mediocre players riding cams coat tails to success is how you get beat in the Super Bowl 

So you are basically we need better players to win? I do not think anyone disagree. The problem is that means absolutely nothing unless you can provide how. 

What other right tackle that did not cost a draft pick and are playing for the league minimum do you suggest we should have signed? Or who should have been cut to afford someone with a higher salary?

Archived