• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Playoffs Discussion

Kakarot

Cavs just may have to rely on Kyrie in the 4th if they want a shot at getting back into this.

EDIT

Great Game. Kyrie took over in the 3rd to make it close. Then Cleveland had a very impressive start to the 4th and were very effective with LBJ working out of the high post. They kinda went away from that late. But the Raptors pulled it out with big games from Lowry and DeRozan.

Also, Love's "injury" was big for Clevland as they did much better with Frye in the lineup. I gave up too early on this series.

13 minutes ago, carolina-chuck2 said:

No it's not. 

Cleveland got no answer for OKCs bigs. KD and Russell will have their days. 

LBJ will. Kyrie might. Love could be a ghost. 

Cleveland's problem would be containing KD and RW. Thompson will bully Kanter and negate the offensive rebounding of Adams and Ibaka.

33 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

Cleveland's problem would be containing KD and RW. Thompson will bully Kanter and negate the offensive rebounding of Adams and Ibaka.

Yeah, like he's bullying Biyambo.  I think they play Kanter and Adams.  To draw Thompson out on the wings, have Ibaka come off the bench.  

8 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cameron34 said:

They need to win 1 game on the road

You might as well pencil in a W for the Warriors tomorrow night ... then all they gotta do is win in OKC

OKC wont win a game 7 in Oakland and if you think this series isnt going 7 games you are wrong

You say so, man.  But, when the chips have been down OKC has showed up.  Not GS, but whatever.  

1 minute ago, Hammerin'Cameron34 said:

My logic is that OKC is not closing the Warriors out on the Warriors home floor, that's pretty much safe to assume, right ?

Then all the best regular season team in NBA history would have to do is win a road game ... 1 road game

And the Warriors losing game 7 at home ? Nah

Has Golden State proved they can win on the road though?  If Curry keeps playing like poo, they're not winning this series.  Hell, Draymond can play like poo if Curry can get off.  

Just now, carolina-chuck2 said:

Brother I hate to tell you but the series is 3-1 in OKCs favor. 

This ain't just any other team. It's an OKC team led by two of the top 10 players in the NBA. OKC just gotta win 1 while GSW has to win 3 in a row. 

I got a better chance to win the powerball. 

Dude, Billy Donovan made Andre Roberson not useless.  How the fug does that happen?  

3 hours ago, carolina-chuck2 said:

No he won't. Have you not been watch this Toronto series? 

Thompson is 6'9". Having trouble against Biz. What make you think that he'll bully Kanter? Adams is a rock. And ibaka is a pretty good rebounder himself. 

I can see OKC winning it all in game 5

Kanter won't be able to play much if Love is healthy (or they play Frye more) as he's an absolute 0 on defense. Ibaka is not at all a good rebounder for a 6'10 PF, KD and RW have been out-rebounding him almost the entire series. Absolutely no way OKC wins against CLE in 5 or less.

Archived