• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake Is The Man

fignewty314

Jake is our qb and i support him.he qb'ed us to 12-4 last season,and that is not an easy task.if not ask Joe Montana,John Elway,Brett Michaels,I mean i didn't want to rock my love straight out of green bay,Favre.But to make a short story long,Jake is the best qb in Panther history,and will be for least ten years

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• I get why some want a change, but I don't think Rod is the problem.  I wish the Panthers were run as well as the Canes.
    • Great point.  We have tried several options at coaching. Let's see what our own young, hotshot, OC guy does. As far as his pressers, I'm not a huge fan of the super duper religious people who have to insert God and Jesus into everything.  Despite his faith, I haven't heard that much in his media stuff for the team which I'm fine with.  Just a very personal thing to me.  So for me, that's a good thing. When we hired Canales, someone in the media sphere said that we hired the right guy a year or two early.  So what that tells me is that we need to be patient with Canales.  Hopefully Tepper is and we can see what he's able to do.  Then again, Tepper has proven himself to be mercurial and will burn cash to get what he wants. The reality is that the NFL does require a bit of seasoning on new things before you can make a final determination.  Hopefully he's willing to give Canales 3 years to see what we have.