• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Playoffs: A Look At Our Division

Saca312

Its 4:15 am, im hammered, didnt end up getting laid, go fuging panthers thats all thats on my mind right now. We got this poo. If you lost hope in this team then fug you we got this poo yeah we're 3-5 but we're riding a 2 game winning streak thats gonna keep going. at least i fuging hope it does but I believe that we got this. Alex smith and Spencer Ware ain't nothing to be afraid of. They don't even have maclin. We're aboutta fug the chiefs harder than joe biden fugs your side bitch.

5 hours ago, gorillamilitia13 said:

Its 4:15 am, im hammered, didnt end up getting laid, go fuging panthers thats all thats on my mind right now. We got this poo. If you lost hope in this team then fug you we got this poo yeah we're 3-5 but we're riding a 2 game winning streak thats gonna keep going. at least i fuging hope it does but I believe that we got this. Alex smith and Spencer Ware ain't nothing to be afraid of. They don't even have maclin. We're aboutta fug the chiefs harder than joe biden fugs your side bitch.

Damn you need a gf bad 

Archived