• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

State of the Panthers by 2020.

CPantherKing

On 1/4/2017 at 7:59 AM, *FreeFua* said:

At first I wanted to laugh that you listed Philly and Bersin but then I realized you're most likely right.

The fact both these guys were getting snaps in the final game just further proves how terrible this coaching staff is at evaluating talent.

Philly is a choppy, stiff, body catching WR who has no business being in the league. Bersin, well he's a career practice squad player nothing more. Yet these guys continue to see the field each year throughout the year.

Damiere Byrd, smooth, fluid, quick and has soft hands... doesn't see the field until the very last game.

My hope is Bersin and Philly both aren't brought back next year. As long as they're both on the team Byrd will never get a shot. Ron has proven to be blind and allergic to change. It's on situations like this DG needs to take control or find a head coach that's capable of making the easy move.

Wasting talent is what I see.  Just like Norman everybody saw Norman was good then waited til he was bout old and let him play..sure he would mess up here and there but he always seem to right the ship...Teddy williams who cost us more than Norman ever did neva was benched ..neva see him chew him out and the only reason he is not playing is because he got hurt...this staff doesn't know when to play talent. Yes its on the roster sometimes maybe byrd and sometimes its not tolbert.  You have to know what is goid enough and whats not..I don't think this staff has a high goal just barely getting by is good enough.

Archived