• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

JRPGs 2017

Seamonk

January

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 [PS4] (Jan 24) E3 Trailer | TGS Trailer

Atelier Shallie Plus [Vita] (Jan 17) GameSpot Trailer

Valkyria Revolution [PS4,XB1,Vita] (Sometime in spring in NA market) IGN Teaser Trailer

Dragon Quest VIII [3DS] (Jan 20) Nintendo Trailer

Tales of Berseria [PS4, PC] (Jan 24) The Calamity and the Blade Trailer | The Flame Trailer | Announcement Trailer

Digimon World: Next Order [PS4] (Jan 31) Teaser Trailer | Story Trailer | Announcement Trailer

Disgaea 2 PC [PC] (Jan 30) IGN Trailer

February

Nights of Azure [PC] (Feb 7) PS4 Trailer | Announcement Trailer

Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book [PC] (already out on PS4) (Feb 7) Launch Trailer

God Wars: Future Past [PS4/Vita] (Late Feb, Early March) Debut Trailer | Story Trailer

March

Atelier Firis [PS4, Vita, PC] (Mar 7) Announcement Trailer

NieR: Automata [PS4, PC] (Mar 7) E3 Trailer | TGS Trailer | Paris Games Week Trailer | Release Date Announcement

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Remix [PS4] (Mar 28) Announce Trailer

Summon Night 6 [PS4, Vita] (Sometime in March) Jump Festa Trailer

April

Persona 5 [PS4] (April 4) Gameplay Trailer | Story Trailer | Protagonist Trailer | TGS Trailer

Pretty much anything after April is most likely subject to change, a lot of things like FFVII Remake, Kingdom Hearts 3 and Ni No Kuni II are projected later in the year (December) but let's be real..

Also I probably missed a couple of PC Ports, but whatever, just check Steam LUL

I'd say the ones with the most hype are Dragon Quest 8 remake for 3DS, Valkyria Revolution (multiplatform), Tales of Berseria (return to a dark atmosphere in a Tales of... game), NieR: Automata (hype from trailers), and Persona 5 (one of the better running franchises).  

It's hard to tell which ones will be good but I'm pretty hype. What are yall excited about? 

Archived