• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our Future Tight End

Catufb85

17 hours ago, 15 said:

yep, we're discussing our opinions here. that's what you do on a forum. literally neither of us have no say in anything the panthers do and have no clue whats being discussed behind closed doors, but we sit here and discuss to kill time at work.

you draft guys like Shaq and Butler to come in and learn while getting some quality reps at the end of the first, you don't draft a guy like that in the top 10 after a shitty season. we need a dude that is going to play almost every snap and make a huge impact. round two? yeah, give me Njoku and make him learn from a fellow Miami alum and all time great how to block and be a consummate pro.

I believe that if we draft aTE he will play every snap or just about because our offense will change. It will be more like when we had Shockey..good blocking TE dont come everyday I think Gettlemen knows this look how many practice squaders we sign this past year and now worked..I think getts is tired of experimenting he should have gotten hunter henry and passed i believe..the mistake will not happen twice.

Archived