• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gordon Hayward

Mr. Miagi

On 2/25/2017 at 11:04 AM, Manos said:

To be fair all those signings got them 2 finals appearance and a ring(with a third finals appearance likely). I'd kill for MJ to spend that much if it got us that level of success.

Sent from my XT1254 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

yeah but that would also require the best players in the world wanting to come to Charlotte. I guess if we could somehow get Curry it would be like Lebron in Cleveland. IT would be a miracle but if MJ and Dell could convince him to come home and MJ assures him he will surround him with any player he wants then I guess it will be possible

On 2/24/2017 at 0:56 PM, Mr. Miagi said:

Is this the year that we do really get Gordon Hayward? He has a player option. 

This ship has sailed. There is absolutely NO reason for him to come here now. Maybe if we were still top 4 in the east but not a chance he comes here.

Either stay in Utah(37-22 4th seed in west) or go play for your college coach in Boston(38-22 2nd seed in east) 

23 hours ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

yeah but that would also require the best players in the world wanting to come to Charlotte. I guess if we could somehow get Curry it would be like Lebron in Cleveland. IT would be a miracle but if MJ and Dell could convince him to come home and MJ assures him he will surround him with any player he wants then I guess it will be possible

MKG would be the guy MJ send to convince Curry. 

Archived