• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2017 - The Year of the Carolinas

Jeremy Igo

22 minutes ago, arbnranger said:

Right on.

Makes you dam appreciative for years like we had with Zo, Grandmama and Muggs. 

Yep. I was a little boy then, but my aunt used to take me to all of those games in the old beehive. I came of age around the years when we had Davis, Wesley, Campbell, Brown, and Mashburn. I loved that team but used to get so pissed they could never make it further than the second round. To this day, I still feel like they blew a golden opportunity losing that series to the Bucks when they were up 3-2. That team could've made some real noise. The playoff series against Orlando when the whole team wore headbands was magical too. With what we have now, it definitely makes me appreciative of those old squads.

7 hours ago, pantherdad said:

And how stupid do you have to be to fail African American studies, when you are African american? But hey, they win basketball games lol. Legit classes my fuging ass 

I don't know how to play the bag pipes...

1 minute ago, Nails said:

Sorry, meant the longest, most egregious scandal in American sports history period, fraud or otherwise.

If you truly believe that is the most egregious thing in history, I don't even know what to say... So I'll just laugh.  Haha. Do you, bud. 

Just now, uncfan888 said:

If you truly believe that is the most egregious thing in history, I don't even know what to say... So I'll just laugh.  Haha. Do you, bud. 

Name me another that scans the length of time, and involves as many people or as many layers?

13 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

@Nails I'm not going to go back and forth with you. Your take on the situation is comical and extremely hyperbolic. Argue with someone else.. I'm going to enjoy my championship 

Hot dogs always tasted better at a game or on the 4th of July before watching/reading how they're made.

Archived