• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everette Brown blog...

Jbro

Does not say much but it was just posted by him on http://www.everettebrownfranchise.com

The regular season is officially under way so it's prime time to take a look back at preseason. Preseason was certainly an adrenaline rush for me. It had been such a long time since I had truly tackled or sacked anyone, and I was eager and ready to prove myself. As a rookie, I was expecting to play a lot of snaps on defense and on special teams, and I definitely did. My most memorable preseason game has to be against Miami because it reminded me so much of my Florida State days. My first year FSU played in Dolphins stadium during the bowl game, and being there again reminded me of my freshman year. Funny how things work out.

As for adjusting as a rookie it is different and interesting to say the least. We have loss our first 2 games to Philadelphia and Atlanta but we are preparing to make sure that will not be the trend this season. So this week, I (and the team) have been focusing on betterment. Making improvements and eliminating the mistakes.

Well that's all for now. Make sure you tune in the Panthers games this season!

Everette

Archived