• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moving fwd at QB/HC

Brandon77

I really think we dropped the ball not signing vick in the offseason. You can tell by watching that Delhomme has lost it and imo never really had it. He really has only had 1 year where he put up good numbers something like 3900 yards 29 td and 16 ints if I remember right. Other than that hes been average and subpar for his entire career. I really think moving forward we need to get a new QB someone who is tough and plays with a chip. Michael Vick fits these billets to me.

Another thing thats becoming painfully obvious is that Fox isn't in control of this team any longer. The players don't play motivated, the gameplanning sucks and a host of other reasons point that Fox needs to move on. I think that this move should come sooner rather then later. This season is pretty much over and I think the rebuilding should start now. I honestly like Herm Edwards to be the new coach. He loves to run the ball, his teams usually play solid defense and hes a pretty good motivator. I think he got a really raw deal in KC because that was basically a college team they gave him to work with, and based on what KC is doing this year it seems to me it wasn't Edwards fault that KC sucked so bad.

I really think we dropped the ball not signing vick in the offseason. You can tell by watching that Delhomme has lost it and imo never really had it. He really has only had 1 year where he put up good numbers something like 3900 yards 29 td and 16 ints if I remember right. Other than that hes been average and subpar for his entire career. I really think moving forward we need to get a new QB someone who is tough and plays with a chip. Michael Vick fits these billets to me.

Another thing thats becoming painfully obvious is that Fox isn't in control of this team any longer. The players don't play motivated, the gameplanning sucks and a host of other reasons point that Fox needs to move on. I think that this move should come sooner rather then later. This season is pretty much over and I think the rebuilding should start now. I honestly like Herm Edwards to be the new coach. He loves to run the ball, his teams usually play solid defense and hes a pretty good motivator. I think he got a really raw deal in KC because that was basically a college team they gave him to work with, and based on what KC is doing this year it seems to me it wasn't Edwards fault that KC sucked so bad.[/QUOTE]

So, all we need is Vick and Herm. WOW!

Archived