• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rookie Minicamp Updates/Tweets

Ross' tape is pretty nice for a udfa and his senior experience/playing with an NFL QB in Dak could help the transition. He's going to have to prove he's crafty but he still has more yac potential than Garrett.

On 5/5/2017 at 5:45 PM, KB_fan said:

Who plays LT behind Kalil if he is injured.  Currently we have nobody but PS guys from last season.  Not a good situation as we discovered last year when we had no one behind Oher.

Oher is at least experienced at LT that even if he's playing RT he could slide over to LT if needed due to injury.  (If he's healthy, but that's a huge if, and that's the problem.)

Huddlers are living in Fantasy Land if they believe Oher is beating our Daryl Williams for RT. 

Oher will I'll be good depth but his run blocking ability will keep him behind DW

5 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Meanwhile.... TD held his charity event and check out this picture.  Such awesomeness.  Just can't wait to see all 4 on the field at once for the Panthers!

I sure hope Pep still has at least one good season left in him. If so, this defense could be special.

[cross-posting this from another thread...]

Here's a look at the post rookie minicamp roster by position, last year and this year, plus a look at the number and % of newly added players at each position during the 2017 offseason to date.

590e7934e194f_postrookiemini-campbyposition.png.0bf71d70fcc13aca45e4e82ddb2d3561.png

On twitter some folks were shocked we have 10 LBs on our roster.  As you can see, it's par for the course.  Panthers also had 10 LBs on the roster this time last year. 

Biggest difference I see from last year is decrease in # of DTs and TEs.  Those are also among the positions for which we've brought in the least amount of new blood. (NO new TEs, 1 new DT).

WR & OT have the greatest number of newly added players. 

Archived