• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beason is Calling out Pep on WFNZ

Jbro

I told him up front before security ran me off.I said Kris,get to work or i'll jump this fence and go to your ass.He said get some,and thats when I told him I'd be out of jail along time before he got out of the hospital,then he said something smart and walked off.I told him to go ahead and practice falling down and bleeding,thats when the national guard made me leave

holy sh*t

And sadly, this will PO the front office and Beason will be the next one on the shitlist.

They need to look in the mirror first. They created Peppers and his huge contract. A contract that has hurt the team this year. So for players to start talking publicly about him and the lack of intensity and effort he is showing for that money. They should be happy other players still care to try and do something about it. But yeah.....you're probably right. :crazy:

They need to look in the mirror first. They created Peppers and his huge contract. A contract that has hurt the team this year. So for players to start talking publicly about him and the lack of intensity and effort he is showing for that money. They should be happy other players still care to try and do something about it. But yeah.....you're probably right. :crazy:

Hey, I love Beason. But historically, players/coaches who speak openly to the media aren't around the following season...

I like Beason calling out Pep to light a fire under his ass, but if they do go to dinner, I hope it's just the two of them. I think Pep would respond in a more positive way (beastly on-field playing) if it was just him and Beason, and not everyone on the defense ganging up on him. Really, IMHO Beason and Davis are the only two guys on our D that have the right to say anything to anyone.

If you beleive that poo then I have land in (oh forget that). You just dumb as hell if you beleive that story.

you are funnier than me!I love this forum,I haven't been this amused since my neighbors dog got ran up the tree by a procyon lotor,and we had to call the fire department to get the dog down.now that was a night at the roxbury

I like Beason calling out Pep to light a fire under his ass, but if they do go to dinner, I hope it's just the two of them. I think Pep would respond in a more positive way (beastly on-field playing) if it was just him and Beason, and not everyone on the defense ganging up on him. Really, IMHO Beason and Davis are the only two guys on our D that have the right to say anything to anyone.

I hope they don't go alone,people will talk.Pep got turned down at the ***** house with two grand in cash in his pocket.They told him to go to Old McDonald's place and find a ugly horse that resembled him,and take oats and hay,and pray for the best

well, obviously, Beason didn't read Darrin Gantt's column.

My thoughts.

1) Peppers is a grown man. He should have pride in what he does. He should not need Beason or anyone else to 'call him out'.

2) This is heresay. On a business trip to Denver back in July, a sportswriter sat next to me. We started talking. He said, that since Peppers got busted for performance enhancement substances awhile back, his performance has declined. Again, heresay.

I have to wonder though. I remember Peppers causing sacks and being disruptive, blocking extra points and involved in the Defense...even see him smile from time to time under the helmet, pleased with his efforts..its been a long time since we have seen that and it really does not matter if its a TE blocking him; a rookie OT; or Maurice Jones-Drew.

it just doesn't seem he's engaged.

3) Sometimes, people just lose their passion or their passion for the situation.

In my opinion, a little light should have gone off in 2007-8 when he was offered that huge contract and said 'ah, no thanks'.

4) On Jenkins, people bash him. He's an easy target. Yes, he jumped offsides. Yes he had weight issues. Yes as young player he had alcohol problems during those surgeries. A lot of these players do. So, did Brett Farve wtih both pain killers and alcohol. Sometimes people take time to grow up.

All I know, is when I saw him play, he gave all he had every Sunday. I don't really give a rat's ass about what players do in the practice, its what they do on Sundays.

During the Jets loss last week, at NO, the person over consoling and encouraging Sanchez on the sidelines was Jenkins.

Peppers was better with Jenkins, the DL was better with Jenkins, and you don't replace pro bowl DTs with the scrubs we have now. No offense to D. Lewis in that statement intended. Lewis plays hard every game; but, the rest....

I would think that Beason would be pissed off at Peppers. When you play balls out and hard core like he does and then see how pathetic Pep was against the Cowboys he should be pissed. I got that sense after the game when I heard things some players were saying and this is why I DO think Pep is/has become a liabitiy to this team. They should strip his C, give it to Davis, and if he still is doing nothing on the field they should sit him.

Archived