• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam’s reckless deep passes actually help

GoobyPls

32 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

Beating a team deep has much less to do with straight line speed than the collective huddle genius will want to believe. There are double-moves, looking off safeties, route combinations, play-action all can help facilitate. They have to work every once in a while for teams to respect it, and it hasnt yet. In the past, Funchess has beaten his guy deep numerous times and even connected when thrown to, unlike yesterday where there was safety help over the top.

We have to get guys on one on one matchups deep. Somehow get a safety to pull to one side and away from another target. I'm noticing a lot of defense playing cover 1 against us. The last 2 there was more cover 2, but cover 1 is there a lot.

Just now, beastson said:

We have to get guys on one on one matchups deep. Somehow get a safety to pull to one side and away from another target. I'm noticing a lot of defense playing cover 1 against us. The last 2 there was more cover 2, but cover 1 is there a lot.

I have noticed that a lot as well, has Cam? It is up to him to see that before the snap and take advantage of it whether it be a hot route or audible.

Archived