• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

some more inside info

juliosantos

32 minutes ago, Growl said:

sometimes I think the Panthers would be a much better team if the draft was in March.

April is, apparently, far too long for the brass to retain the lessons they learned during the season.

Every year, February comes and its "alright that's it, enough playing around, were gonna go hard to finally field a good cast of offensive weapons." This always culminates in "well you know we could probably just trying another mid round pick at the spot, the odds will catch up this time."

Not just at that spot either. We blister into the combine and pre draft workouts with wall to wall interviews of all the best Safety prospects, then sure enough, come the first week of April, its "you know we just really don't value the Safety position in this defense."

We haven't spoken to a relevant FA prospect in almost a month, the vast majority of our Free Agency interest circled around CBs, and now here we are, heading into the draft, and the growing whispers are of taking a CB in the first on the basis of "little scheme value" at other positions that have consistently cost us playoff games.

Its the same cyclical garbage every year.

hey good thing Goodell moved the draft back randomly am i right

23 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

6CE55833-560E-4596-866A-53FBE2995D1B.thumb.png.3aa454b73829fa13c38a8e9cede88222.png

wow

im suprised that so many people were butthurt about this statement. 

same. Guess they just don't want the insider info to stop? I have a source on player injuries (know whose getting surgery a couple days early) and don't say **** bc i don't want it to be traced back to my friend

Archived